My Gratitude

I am grateful for my family, pets, food, school, outside, winter, holidays, baking, field hockey and my friends. I am grateful for my family because they are always supportive and caring, they also just make me happy. I want to give gratitude to my pets because they always want to play and my favorite is when I come home from school and my dogs jump all over me and get excited. I am thankful for food because my family can afford it and I know some people can not. I am grateful for school because it is fun to see my teachers and friends, I am also thankful because they are helping me in the future when I want to get a job or to get into a college. I am especially thankful for school because I know it is hard to be open during a pandemic and I know all the faculty and staff are working extremely hard. I am thankful for outside because I love to be outside and it is very calming to be outside. I am thankful for winter because it is my favorite season because of the brisk air and warm hot chocolate, also sometimes we get snow. I am grateful for the holidays because it makes me happy and I get to see my extended family (there is also great food). I want to show my gratitude for baking because it is enjoyable and relaxing, also delicious. I am grateful for field hockey because I get to meet new people at practice and have fun playing the sport. Last but not least I am grateful for my friends who make me laugh and have fun, they are always there for me as well.