Stocks

I falsely invested in six stocks. I falsely invested in Coca-Cola, Clorox, Abercrombie and Fitch, Nike,
Peloton, and Chipotle. I invested in Coca-Cola because I really like to drink it and I thought it would do well. I invested in Clorox because I thought it would do well. I invested in Abercrombie and Fitch because I get some of my clothes from there. I invested in Nike because it seems pretty popular so I assumed it would do well. I invested in Peloton because I wanted to do six stocks and it just popped into my head. I invested in Chipotle because it is one of my favorite restaurants.

My class and I did this because we had read a book called “The Westing Game” and one of the main characters, Turtle, loved stocks. The first thing we did for this project was to make a stocks chart, one of our teachers helped us make it. Then we filled out the chart and updated it every week. It was fun to keep track of the stocks but my stocks did not end up doing very well. My final amount of money lost was -$1,168.15.